Camp Algonquin offers a unique setting for an array of outdoor activities, as well as group activities, such as leadership conferences and corporate retreats. We offer more because our staff loves what we do. Our facilities and programs are designed to meet your expectations.
We specialize in programs designed to meet your needs for...
- Corporate Retreats and Parties
- Group Retreats and Meetings
- Weddings and Rehearsal Dinners
- Family Reunions
- Birthday Parties
Our Lodge is a four season, air-conditioned facility with modern bath/shower rooms and infirmary. The Dining Room, with a gas fireplace, seats 120 guests. A complete kitchen, with an approved YMCA caterer, is also available.
A large Meeting Room with gas fireplace seats 40 guests. It will also sleep up to 30 when used as a dorm. An additional Conference Room seats 12, a great place for your smaller meetings.
Equipment, available to all rental groups, includes a lectern, chairs, tables, TV and video and various athletic supplies.
Group Rental Programs for more than one day, including food and kitchen staff, are also offered.
Cabin Accommodations are available to our guests April 15 - November 15. Rented on a per night basis.
- 7 cabins, each with 12 sleeping surfaces
- Accommodates youth and adults comfortably
- Capacity: 84
- Cabins are carpeted, have 6 bunk beds, ceiling fan, storm/screen/draped windows, space heater and a porch which overlooks the lake. The setting on Algonquin Lake offers additional recreation for Family Reunions and Retreat Gatherings.
Recreation for Family Reunions and Retreat Gatherings
- 35 Acres of Hiking, Cross Country Skiing, and Biking Trails
- Outdoor Grill
- Campfire Circle
- Primitive Camping Sites
- Private Wilderness Island for Exploring
High Adventure Team Building - Water Front Activities - 50 Ft. Climbing Tower
- 50 ft. Vertical Ropes Course
- Zip Line
- 15 Element Island Ropes Maze Course
- Low Element Challenge Obstacles
- Paddle Boating
Consider the Camp Algonquin Retreat and Conference Center for your corporate retreats and group or family activities. Please feel free to e-mail or call the YMCA of Barry County, 269-945-4574, to set up a personal discussion on how Camp Algonquin can accommodate your needs.