Donations--monetary or material - are always appreciated. The YMCA of Barry County is a non-profit organization and donations are tax deductible.
Partners for Youth Campaign
We are currently in need of the following items...
* Picnic tables
* Floor fans for cabins
* Small Mt. bikes (20" - 24")
* Hand crank ice-cream maker
* Golf cart / Gator
* Cargo Van
* Craft paint
* Canoes and paddles
VOLUNTEER PROJECTS - WE NEED YOU
Volunteers can assist the YMCA of Barry County / Camp Algonquin in its mission in a variety of ways. Listed below are needs that we have identified. We are always interested in hearing suggestions from volunteers who have new ideas about how they can be involved. Volunteers can assist on an individual basis, or can be a part of a volunteer team that tackles a large project. We are always in need of coaches for Youth Sports as well. Click here to be taken to the Volunteer Application.
* Paint projects (indoors and outdoors)
* Trail cutting
* Cleaning projects: windows, buildings, furniture
* Construction (Teams Course elements)
* Share a skill or talent with campers during skill sessions
CALL US FOR DETAILS AT 269-945-4574.