This 2-day course provides basics on how firearms work, shooting skills, marksmanship, hunting techniques, game care, survival skills, tree stand safety, basic wildlife management and hunter ethics.
Saturday, November 13, 12:00 pm-6:00 pm
Sunday, November 14, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Instructor: Leo Hendershot
Location: YMCA of Barry County, 2055 Iroquois Trail, Hastings, 49058
- Class limited to 50 participants
- Participants under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Students will be provided snacks on Saturday and lunch on Sunday.
- Students are to bring supplies to take notes and a pencil for the test.
- Everyone must wear masks indoors.