This 2-day course provides basics on how firearms work, shooting skills, marksmanship, hunting techniques, game care, survival skills, tree stand safety, basic wildlife management and hunter ethics.
Instructor: Jeff Harthy
Session (2-day course):
Saturday, September 24, 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Sunday, September 25, 9:00 am-3:00 pm
Location: YMCA of Barry County, 2055 Iroquois Trail, Hastings, 49058
Fee: $10 (Payment due on first day of class)
- Registration DOES NOT go through the YMCA
- Students under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Class limited to 45 participants.
- There will be outside activities, so dress for the weather.
- Lunch will be furnished both days.
- Class cost is $10.00 payable Saturday morning.